Microsoft office is versatile task computing software that is used by several users worldwide. There is often some confusion after purchasing the office.com/setup package about entering the product key. You can read the below-given instructions on where to input the product key for office to activate the software and validate the purchase of the copy.
Redeeming the Purchase
- You can navigate to office setup and then log in to your account associated with Microsoft. If you don’t own one, then you can make a new one. You can enter the office related product key without any dash or hyphen.
- In case you do not see any options for entering the key code, then it was automatically entered. After this, you can follow the on-screen prompts and complete the redemption procedure.
- The directions given are only applicable to the professional plus edition of office and Visio professional. You can start with opening the app, choose nay as preferred, for instance, open word or project.
- Further, you can choose the option that states I don’t want to log in or make an account; this will be available in the windows of login for office setup. You can see this link that appears at the bottom.
- Now you can input the office related product key without using the dashes or hyphens. In case you do not have the key with you, then you can get the product key from HUP.
- You can navigate to the official store of Microsoft and then log in to the account that you have linked with the office program. Choose the name in the top right section and click the option of order history.
- Further, you can locate the individual app of office and then choose the option of install office for viewing the product key. Choose the option again where you can see the product key appearing. Follow the on-screen prompts to log in and link the product key.
After these steps, you will be able to correctly enter the product key related to office.com appropriately.
Sophia Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about office setup and Installation. She writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup, www.office.com/setup how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.