The office is a lucrative package from Microsoft. It provides efficient computing and helps to finish the tasks much faster. Many corporate firms have used it, and countless personal users have this package. Software such as word, PowerPoint, and excel. However, office setup is available for many operating systems. One of them is Linux; if you have been searching for the instructions related to using the office program on Linux, then you are in the right place.
You can follow the steps given below for configuring the office on Linux.
- Start with opening the browser and navigate to the page of the office.com/setup. After this, you can log in by selecting that option that appears on the top right section of the monitor display. When you are done with this step, you will be navigated to a page that requires you to log in.
- In case you have an account of Microsoft, you can use the email address related to that for singing in. If you do not have an account, you can choose the option of creating an account for creating a new account. The Microsoft account comes for free and doesn’t require any fee; you will be charged for it.
- After logging in successfully, you will be able to see a dashboard related to the office. The dashboard helps to manage your document, the ones you create, and also the one that exists already. For creating a new document, you can select the application icons of the office.com/setup in the page’s upper section.
- For instance, you can choose the word package to start; upon this action, you will see a page that gives you the options of various templates to create a new word document. It is similar to choosing a blank document. The tab’s interface will look the same as one of Microsoft word.
- You can try the features in the package using the different options and apps, the office setup on Linux, just as fine as it does on the other operating systems. You must remember to save your work before closing the apps.
Sophia Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about office setup and Installation. She writes about the latest updates regarding office setup , www.office.com/setup how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.